The winner of last week's most favorite is Looking for Strawberries. I love the sweetness of this photo.
**Rules for playing along
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of digital photography.
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and be sure to leave some comment love.
- I want the voting to be in your hands. So after the blog hop is shutdown (friday evening) come back and vote for the edit you liked the best.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
Before (another shot that isn't SOOC *shame)
This was shot with 5D Mark II , canon 50mm 1.2, and edited with CS4. I converted it to a high contrast black and white and added a texture.
Link up below and have fun!