Today is a special day in our household. It's our wedding anniversary! He is sick and currently traveling. I can't wait to get him home and get him well. I have a special project I'm working on for him. I will share with you once he sees it. But now it's time for my favorite Thursday blog hop!
Last week I loved Every Perfect Gift's entry! It's so creative and different from the SOOC shot.
If you are new, we are glad to have you join!
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and leave some comment love.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
5D Mark II, 50mm, and edited with CS4.
(off topic but did you check out our marriage video yesterday?)