- You are sitting up.
- You have 2 teeth! 11/8
- You have the most contagious laugh I've ever heard.
- You finally moved up to the 3-6 month pant size.
- When daddy gets home from work you get really excited!
- We let you sleep with us once and you kicked daddy all night.
- You went to Hawaii with the family and did awesome on the plane ride home!
- You shake your head no. You're not actually saying no, you're just mimicking daddy but I think we are in trouble if you're already saying no at 5 months!!
- You saw your first snow a few days ago.
- You got to sit in daddy's airplane. Daddy hopes that you will love aviation as much as he does!
- You are still sleeping through the night. (what a blessing!)
- Every night daddy reads to you out of the bible and prays with you.
Thank you Lord for our son!
(This was suppose to be up on the 1st but because of the contest it was postponed. The winner will be announced on Monday)
*buttermilk pie recipe is coming later today or tomorrow.... and the reason why I have a love/hate relationship with the fedex man. :)