Little man you are 9 months old today! I can't believe it! It has been the craziest month. Here's a list of things you've been up to.
Current weight 17lbs. 5th percentile.
- You had your first surgery to correct your Pyloric valve. (hopefully your last)
- You are almost crawling.
- After a month of not being able to hold down solids you can finally hold them down!
- You still hate green beans, spinach, and peas.
- But you love winter squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots
- Your blankie is a must have item anywhere we go.
- You get SO excited when you see Aunt Sid!
- You still start crying when you see "older" people. (I have yet to figure that one out!)
- You have had 2 ear infections in the past month.
- You love to watch your dad play guitar.
- When we are in the car you will "sing" along to the music.
- You have 6 teeth!!
- You still have very sensitive skin.
- When you suck your thumb you keep your index finger on the tip of your nose....so cute!