I am loving the fall weather we have been having lately. And I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is around the corner. It's my favorite holiday!! But now on to the real reason we're here. It's blog hop time!
The winner of last week's most favorite is Courtney Kirkland from Life Beautiful. Congrats girl!
**Rules for playing along
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of digital photography.
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and be sure to leave some comment love.
- I want the voting to be in your hands. So after the blog hop is shutdown (friday evening) come back and vote for the edit you liked the best.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
Taken with the Canon 5D Mark II and edited with CS4 using actions from Totally Rad Actions.