PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.
Details and Rules:
- To enter you must be a follower of Pixel Perfect on the left sidebar.
- You have to place the photo contest button on your blog.
- You may only submit a photo that you personally have taken.
- You may not post any photos that show nudity or any vulgarity. I reserve the right to remove any photo that I feel doesn't comply with this rule.
- Only one photo per person.
- You may not change your photo once it has been submitted.
- I can only ship the prize to the continental U.S.
- If you know me in real life you can not participate. :(
Last year I didn't have a theme and gave you the freedom to submit whatever you'd like. This year I'm giving a bit more of a direction but you still have a lot of freedom. The theme will be "the innocence of a child". However you interpret that is up to you!
Where do you add your photo?
I have created a flickr group for you to upload your photo to. Click here to get to it. You must become apart of the group to upload your photo and have a yahoo ID. Photos will have to be approved before they show up in the flickr group.
Photography contest starts October 20 and the last day is November 10. (November 10, midnight central time will be the last day you can submit your photo.)
November 12 finalists will be chosen by me and voting opens up to you all!
November 17 polls will be closed and winner will be announced!
The prize?? An Epiphanie Camera bag of your choosing!! (I will be providing the prize and I am not compensated for doing so)
Ok, I think that covers everything. I'm excited to see all of your amazing entries. Email me with any questions.