I am looking through all of the awesome entries for the photo contest. While I do that why don't you link up to the before and after blog hop?? This is one of my favorite parts of the week!
The winner of last week's most favorite is hands down Flat Yeast Bread! Great job with your editing!!
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of digital photography.
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and be sure to leave some comment love.
- I want the voting to be in your hands. So after the blog hop is shutdown (friday evening) come back and vote for the edit you liked the best.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
I shot this with the canon 5d Mark II and canon 50mm 1.2. This was edited with CS4.
A big thank you to all of the men and women that have served or are currently serving our country!! Happy Veterans Day!!