Now that our bellies our stuffed with turkey and dressing, it's time to hang the garland and put up the Christmas tree. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! It's time for some blog hopping fun.
Last before/after blog hop I loved Lindsay's edit from Snapshots of Happiness blog.
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and be sure to leave some comment love.
- I want the voting to be in your hands. So after the blog hop is shutdown (friday evening) come back and vote for the edit you liked the best.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
This shot is great in color but I LOVE it in black and white! 5D mark II, 50mm, and edited with CS4. I brightened the photo, sharpened, and warmed the tones. Then I converted it to black and white and upped the contrast.
Now it's your turn to show off your great editing skills!
*Does anyone use noiseware software? Can you answer this blogger's question?