It's the first blog hop of the year! I won't be joining this week. But will I be back to look at your entries. The past few weeks I have been looking at everyone's entries on my phone which makes it difficult to comment. Sorry!
I loved the edit over at Katie Lloyd's photography blog. Beautiful!
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and be sure to leave some comment love.
- I want the voting to be in your hands. So after the blog hop is shutdown (friday evening) come back and vote for the edit you liked the best by placing the number in the comment section.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!