If you are new to the blog hop, welcome! Every Thursday we have a blog hop called the before and after blog hop. It give you a chance to show case your editing skills. This blog hop is open to anyone and everyone!
My favorite from last week's blog hop was Johanna's entry. Beautiful edit!
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and leave some comment love.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
This shot was from my favorite engagement session. It was taken a few years ago before I got my 5D Mark II. This was taken with a canon rebel, 50 mm 1.8, and edited with lightroom 1.
I shot this in aperture priority. S.S. 1/200, F.Stop 3.2, ISO 1600