Today is going to be somewhat of a crazy day for us. Ok a lot crazy. If you think about it pray that everything goes smoothly. (He knows what it's about) Thank you! This week seemed to fly by and the weekend is just a day away! Are you excited??
I loved Amy Hogan's edit. It's so clear and pristine.
Here are the games rule for the blog hop. If this is your first time, welcome!
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and leave some comment love.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
I had my first session since Cohen's birth on Tuesday. I'm still on maternity leave. But I did this one for a friend. I shot with the 5D Mark II, 50 mm, and edited in CS4. I sharpened using the unsharp mask, and used actions from Jesh de Rox colorshift action set.
**The next "Critique This" blog hop will be on Monday. I am going to be hosting it twice a month. The first and third Monday of every month.