Today is our second edition of "Critique This". Last time was awesome! There are a few changes this time.
In your post let us know if you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate, or pro photographer. Also be specific about what editing software you used. Have fun!
Beginner- Does not know or is learning how to shoot in manual, editing and not yet charging for photo shoots.
Intermediate- New to shooting in manual, editing and just beginning to charge for photo shoots.
Pro - Confident in shooting manual, understands photography lingo, knowledgeable in editing, and charges for shoots.
Here's the low down on what to critique:
- Exposure (is the photo too light or too dark)
- Composition (where are your eyes drawn to, is there negative space)
- Editing (is the photo over-saturated, is the color off)
A few game rules:
- Post one photo
- You can only critique someone else's photo if you are linking up too!
- Be considerate of others when giving feedback
- Link back to Pixel Perfect Blog
I used Photoshop CS4 and actions from Jesh de Rox.
Critique This will be hosted the first and third Monday of every month. See you back here on the 21st!