Today you are two years old. It seems like just yesterday you were making your entrance into this world or getting your first bath. This year has been a busy one for you, full of new experiences.
A few things you enjoy and have experienced:
- You love to swim.
- Some of your phrases are "mommy is beautiful", "Please have waterlalalala (watermelon)" , "Hi, how are you?"
- You love your sunday school class.
- You love reading your bible.
- You are obsessed with golf. You will sit and watch it forever on TV and you love to play with your golf clubs outside.
- You have now figured out when I have the camera and will act shy whenever I get it out.
- You LOVE your brother so much and will shower him with hugs and kisses.
- Your favorite food is spaghetti.
- You are adventurous and keep us on our toes.
- Coloring is your favorite activity.
- You went to the zoo for the first time.
- You love to sing about Jesus and play guitar with your daddy.
- You are also obsessed with trains!
- And this morning you had your first sprinkled donut!