For most of you this week was the first week back to school. Hopefully your kids are loving it and getting back into the swing of things! Since the kiddos are back at school and the house is quiet again, why not join in with some editing fun?
If you are a new or pro this blog hop is for everyone!
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of photography.
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and leave some comment love.
- Yes! You can use this blog hop with other blog hops.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
Camera- 5D Mark II, canon 50mm, and edited with CS4.