One year ago today you made your entrance into this world. I wrote about your birth here and here.
A few of your favorite things are:
- You love being cuddled and rocked.
- You aren't quite walking yet. But you are so close!
- You absolutely love playing with your brother. With the exception of him trying to wrestle with you.
- You love to play with cars and trucks.
- You already say mommy and daddy.
- This year you have traveled to Virginia, California, and Florida.
- You only have four teeth.
- You love to dance and you have rhythm!
- You haven't been sick once. (other than a cold) Your pediatrician only gets to see at well baby visits.
- You have been a wonderful baby. You barely cry and have slept through the night since your were a few weeks old.
- If your daddy and brother are playing or doing something fun, you want to be right there with them.