It's Thursday and I am excited to be back in the blog hop action. I look forward to seeing your entries! The last few weeks we haven't been doing a "most favorite". It will be back this week. Be sure to come back and vote for your favorite. If not I will pick one. :)
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and be sure to leave some comment love.
- I want the voting to be in your hands. So after the blog hop is shutdown (friday evening) come back and vote for the edit you liked the best.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
My sister gets credit for this shot. It was shot with the 5D Mark II and edited with Photoshop CS4. I added the sky with the paintbrush tool, made little man's pants longer with the healing brush tool, aged the photo, and took away the fly aways.