Dec 21, 2010
To say I love to read would be an understatement. My home is overflowing with books. Here are a few of my favorite books that I read this year.
1. What Did You Expect by Paul Tripp
This book is the best marriage book I have ever read.
2. The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson
This book changed my point of view on motherhood for the better.
3. War of Words by Paul Tripp
A must read if you have any interaction with humans, ever. ;)
4. Bringing up Boys by Dr. James Dobson
As a mother of boys I found this to be such a useful book.
5. Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Paul and Denver Moore
You MUST read this book. I read this book earlier this year and could not put this book down.
6. I Will Carry You by Angie Smith
For anyone that has lost a child this book is a must read.
7. Death by Love by Mark Driscoll
Mark writes letters to members of his congregation.
8. Crazy Love by Francis Chan
I technically read this when it first came out but I read it again this year.
9. Forgotten God by Francis Chan
Another great read
10. Breaking Free by Beth Moore
This isn't a book but a bible study. God will use this bible study to change your life!