Today is a special day because it marks 1 year since this blog hop began! Crazy how fast time flies when you're having fun. ;)
The winner of last week's most favorite is The V Quartet. Congrats! And thank you everyone for voting. Be sure to vote in the comment section below (on this blog) not on the actual blog you are voting for.
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and be sure to leave some comment love.
- I want the voting to be in your hands. So after the blog hop is shutdown (friday evening) come back and vote for the edit you liked the best by placing the number in the comment section.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
5D Mark II, 50 mm 1.2, and edited with CS4. I added texture, vignette, sharpened, smoothed out skin and adjusted curves.