There's a new blog hop on the street and it's called "Critique This". You may be a little hesitant at first but understand this is such a great opportunity to better your photography. Take nothing that is shared personally.
Here's the low down on what to critique:
- Exposure (is the photo too light or too dark)
- Composition (where are your eyes drawn to, is there negative space)
- Editing (is the photo over-saturated, is the color off)
A few game rules:
- Post one photo
- You can only critique someone else's photo if you are linking up too!
- Be considerate of others when giving feedback
- Link back to Pixel Perfect Blog
Alright here goes.....
This was taken a few years ago with my canon rebel and 50mm 1.8 lens.