I can't believe I haven't posted since last week! A post will be coming tomorrow somewhat explaining the absence. But for now it's time to enjoy some editing.
If you are new, we are glad to have you join!
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and leave some comment love.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
I was asked to take pictures of a pizza store front. Because cars were parked in front of it, I had to come at this angle. In the edit I brightened it, sharpened and added the clouds. 5D Mark II, 24-105mm f/4 L lens and I edited with CS4.
Thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday!