Hi friends! I am back from vacation and trying to stay on top of things a little better. Here is a photo from our vacation.
If you are a new or pro this blog hop is for everyone!
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and leave some comment love.
- Yes! You can use this blog hop with other blog hops.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
I shot this with the 5D Mark II and 85 mm. The original photo was clearly under-exposed. It needed a little bit of work. I edited it in CS4.