Weight - 25%
Height - 50%
- You are rolling over from your stomach to back. You did this a lot when you itty bitty but then quit and are now doing it again.
- You finally have a little bit of hair. It's blond so it's hard to see.
- You will walk if we hold your hands but you've been doing this since 3 months.
- Your smile can light up a room.
- You are officially a thumb sucker.
- We started you on solids this month.
- You didn't like rice cereal but you love carrots and sweet potatoes.
- When Caden is over you love to watch him and laugh. You will soon be able to play with him.
- You have a favorite blanket that you sleep with every night.
- That blanket was given to you by your great-great uncle who is currently battling cancer.
- Uncle Brad babysat you for a few hours BY HIMSELF for the first time.
- You love your grandpa!
- You find certain things funny and it is absolutely the most cutest thing when you start laughing.
- You went on another airplane ride, this one was much longer and you did awesome!!
- Your gums are swollen, and you are chewing on everything in sight. Maybe you will have a tooth soon!
- We went to the pumpkin patch for the first time. Grandma nene went with us along with aunt mady.
- We took our first family Christmas picture.
- For the first time you ran a small fever. But we think that was due to teething.
- At night right before daddy and mommy go to bed I will sneak into your room, pick you up and rock you. You are such a heavy sleeper at night that you don't wake up. It's my favorite part of the day. I pray for you and thank the Lord for you!! I am so glad that the Lord gave me the honor of being your mommy.
- Sadly you still cry from 5-7 every evening. Sometimes we both cry at that time....
- We love you so much and are so incredibly proud of you.