The winner of most favorite from last week is AJ kreations. The composition and use of texture was absolutely beautiful!
**Rules for playing along
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of digital photography.
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and be sure to leave some comment love.
- I want the voting to be in your hands. So after the blog hop is shutdown (friday evening) come back and vote for the edit you liked the best.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
I love the wide angle in this photo. It's different from what I normally do. 5Dmark II, canon 24-105mmL lens, and edited with CS4.
Link back to Pixel Perfect or you can grab the button on the left column to use in your post! Have fun!