Today will be the very last "before and after" blog hop. I had a lot of fun the past year and a half and I'm sad to see it go but all good things must come to an end. Thank you to all that joined and especially to the faithful ones. I always enjoyed seeing your creativity shine through with your editing. Thursdays won't be the same without you.
If you are a new or pro this blog hop is for everyone!
- Use only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited one. This is where you can really share the art of photography.
- Share with everyone the editing program and equipment used. You don't have to go into a step by step process but I know it's appreciated to see the recipe.
- What makes blog hops fun for everyone is when you check out everyone's entries. You are encouraged to stop by others' blogs and leave some comment love.
- Yes! You can use this blog hop with other blog hops.
- Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect Blog so others can join in on the fun!
Taken with a 5D Mark II, 50mm, and edited with CS4. The original was underexposed (the photographer was not a pro) and boy did Florida humidity do a number to my hair. SO during the editing process I had to get that under control. :)
Thanks again everyone!